Master of Product
We have a totally different approach..
Our approach to shutters is different. Instead of employing pushy sales techniques, we send one of our highly knowledgeable (and friendly!) Master of Product to your home to take you on your stress-free shutter journey.
What will our Master of Product do?
After you have explained how you would like your bespoke shutters to look and where you want them installed, the first thing he will do is explain how this can be achieved.
What you can expect from our Master of Product
- Answer all of your questions
- Show samples of all our materials and options
- Help you visualise which louvre size suits your window best using samples.
- Take measurements
- Arrange for you to receive your sae day quotation against your exact requirements
Hi, I’m Charlie and I’m a Master of Product. I am not a salesman. I am the person who will take measurements for you and will come back and fit your shutters.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer appointments after 5pm?
Of course, we offer home design appointments up until 9pm.
- I find it hard to visualise how it will look..
Not to worry, our Master of Product will provide you with some illustrations on your quote.
- What if I already have blinds or curtains at my window?
That’s not a problem, we can leave these or remove them upon installation.
- How do I arrange an appointment?
You can either call us on 0800 028 1204 or complete this form and we’ll be in touch to arrange a convenient time.
- How long does the appointment take?
Average appointment times are around 1 hour but this will vary depending upon the type and number windows you have.
- Is it really a no cost or obligation appointment?
Yes, it absolutely is!